Tuesday, December 4, 2012

So Many Projects...

So many projects... but I've (Claire) finally sent one of them!  An unnamed 6C in the Peninsula sector (Click here for video) which I'm very pleased to have sent as its my first 6c this trip and a good sign my shoulder is getting stronger and healing well.  Making the most of the good conditions I also managed to send another 6c the next climbing day La Letrina (direct) video to follow as its not been edited yet - it felt a little soft but still a really nice fun climb.   

I seem to be spending most of my time here running around trying new projects - Some things that are way too hard for me, some that will go next time I go back to them and some that should go with a little work.  Hopefully I'll send some more soon rather than making my project list even longer - at the rate I'm going we'll need another trip next year to finish off my project list :).  

Now I'm off to enjoy the remainder of my rest day and looking forward to the arrival and climbing with of our friends Lolo and Mayte tomorrow.  

Much love all xxx 


No comments: