Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Steep juggy fun! - Video added

We both enjoyed playing on some super steep boulder problems in Albarracin. I was quite pleased to get a F7a dyno (a jump between holds). I was particularly pleased because I’m not very good at dynos and this was over 1.5m on steeply overhanging rock. It was quite scary too as failure to catch the hold resulted in me flying backwards through the air and splatting onto the pads! The first video shows a failed attempt and the second video is successful.

Claire did really well and sent this F6a roof problem - Video.

This video is of a F7a roof, which was particularly fun.

This vid (coming soon) is of a scary F7a with a slopey top out. It was quite scary because the top was very insecure and the landing was on very sloping rock. It felt OK to jump off in control, but I didn’t fancy falling out of control (which fortunately didn’t happen).

No comments: