Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Post from Claire!


Hi yep I’m still alive… As you can probably tell from the last pics post of me looking like a drowned rat (thanks Jase).

So my shoulder is holding up ok – I’ve been doing some climbing but a lot less than Jase and doing my shoulder rehab exercises and a little running to keep me entertained.  The climbing in Mello is stunning but has a tendency to be quite powerful so I’ve been resting more than climbing to give my shoulder a chance to recover. 

I have done some really nice lines and even managing to flash a 6B arête (before Jase had done it which was a surprise!).  Unfortunately there are no photos as no one was really expecting me to get to the top on my first try.  I also made some really good progress on Ultimi Raggi 6C+ - maybe that will go next time.

Well that’s all for now I will keep you dated with progress (and try to update a little more!). X 

No comments: