Sunday, November 18, 2012

Climbing in Targasonne


Another post from Claire...

The climbing in Targasonne is awesome with a massive variety in the grade and style of problems.  

My shoulder injury finally seems to be on the mend - with much physio, rehab and exercises - so I've been able to push my climbing a little in Targasonne for the first time this trip.  Even climbing some harder problems (well hard for me!).

We even managed to get some videos!  Here's one of the hardest climb for me so far this trip Androgames 6b+ (which even Jason couldn't manage to climb - so must have been really tough =0)  and another here Lumière et mélancolie 6B - it doesn't quite show up in the video, a pretty vertical crimpy crack – climbed much nicer than it sounds. Oh and here’s another cool 6a Le baron du milieu – quite a funky move and nice mantle to finish. 
  
I’ve really enjoyed the climbing in Targasonne and looking forward to finishing off some projects (hopefully) after a well-deserved rest weekend near Toulouse at the Twitcheties - Thanks again for letting us stay again.

 
A nice healthy climbing breakfast!



  


No comments: